On October 18, 1999, Nana Adusei Atwenewaa Ampem I who is now a 57, year-old has been peacefully enstooled as the Paramount Chief of Tepa Traditional Area to ascend the throne to bring socio-economic development to the area.
The achievements of this noble king is not far fetched because, since he reigned the throne for the 20 years, he constructed the Tepaman Rural Bank Limited and the palace for chiefs and queen mother of Tepa Traditional area including the office for Tepa.
There are also ongoing Hospital building project which can accommodate 60 beds capacity.
Including the four Modern Dining hall, administration block, teachers bangalore two dormitories and computer laboratory which are almost 70 percent complete. Environment within the Tepa enclaves over the past twenty years, Today gathered was a clear testimony of the implementation of good and effective chieftaincy leadership of the Paramount Chief of Tepa Traditional Area who doubles as the President of Tepa Traditional Council, Nana Adusei Atwenewaa Ampem I.
The installation of Nana Adusei Atwenewaa Ampem I for 20 years has brought sanity, development, growths and create better opportunities for the people especially the youth in Tepa.
The Ahafo Ano Municipality of the Ashanti Region has the record of the zero tolerance of chieftaincy and land disputes for the past twenty (20) years. This situation has resulted to peaceful atmosphere in the various towns and villages within the Tepa.
He has done alot not only for education but also for the general well being of his community.
People of Ghana, isn’t it worth appreciating for us? For it is in the lights of his achievements and enormous supports to education in the country that The National Students Awards Ghana nominated him as a chief supporting education.
He deserves more than that, but what can we say? That’s in reward of appreciation and recognition for the good work done and still doing not only for the people of Tepa but the whole country at large!
The National Students’ Awards is a flagship award scheme organised by the NSA Ghana, to recognize the contributions made by students, individuals and corporate organisations to the development of Ghana’s Education
NSA 2020 : Full list of Winners
1. Student Personality of the year 2020: GRACE OHEMAAH BEDIAKO (GIMPA)
2. Student President of the Year 2020: SARAH AABOBYEBR (Gushegu Nursing and Midwifery)
3. Women Commissioner of the Year 2020: JESISCA TWUMASI, University of Ghana (City Campus)
4. Secretary of the Year 2020: INNES EWURAKUA ANDREA (UMaT)
5. Treasurer of the Year 2020: SAMUEL OBENG (University of Ghana)
6. PRO of the Year 2020: KWARTENG-AGYEMANG VASTY, SDANMTC KWADASO
7. Student Journalist of the Year 2020: OSMAN ABUBAKARI-SADIQ, (Ghana Institute of Journalism)
8. Student Entrepreneur of the Year 2020: COLLINS MIEZAH NZEH (University of Education, Winneba)
9. Student Sports Personality of the year 2020: IBRAHIM MOHAMMED NINCHE (Islamic University College)
10. High School Personality of the Year 2020: CHRISTIAN ABEIKU MORRISON (Mpasatia Senior High School)
11. Basic School Personality of the year 2020: KELVIN ODARTEI CRUICKSHANK (CHANTAN M/A BASIC SCHOOL)
12. Rising Star of the Year 2020: CHRISTIAN MAWUENYEGA (University of Education winneba)
13. Most Outstanding Beauty Queen of the Year 2020: ENAM TUGBEFIA (Enam GMB 2019), Wisconsin International University
14. Student MC of the Year 2020: OWUSU MICHAEL (Mc Cobbymyke) University of Education Winneba
15. Student DJ of the Year 2020: KWESI ARHIN ASSAN (DJ SPINCHO), University for Development Studies, Wa
16. National Student Association of the year 2020: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN STUDENTS (NANS GHANA CHAPTER)
17. Student Blogger of the year 2020: ANSAH EMMANUEL, (Presbyterian College of Education Akropong Akwapem)
18. Campus Group of the year 2020 UNITED NATIONS STUDENTS ASSOCIATION OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST (UNSA-UCC)
19. Student Author of the year 2020: ANTHONY GOODNUFF APPIAH LARBI (Kings University College)
20. Dean of the year 2020: MRS. LORETTA SYLVIA TETTEH (Wisconsin International University College)
21. National Best Students’ Lecturer 2020: MR. KOTOR ASARE (University of Education, Winneba Kumasi Campus)
22. Principal of the year 2020: APOSTLE CHRISTOPHER AFFUM NYARKO (Apostolic University College)
23. Most outstanding Chief (in supporting education) 2020: NANA ADUSEI ATWENEWAH AMPEM I (TEPA MANHENE)
24. Most Influential Student Leader 2020: YIADOM BOAKYE EMMANUEL (KNUST)
25. Most Inspiring Student Leader 2020: ADJEI-KYEREH RONALD, (Nurses Training College, Pantang)
26. Most Outstanding MCE (In Supporting Education): HON. OSEI ASSIBEY ANTWI (KMA)
27. Students Bank of the Year: Ecobank Ghana
28. CEO of the Year (In Entrepreneurial Development for Young People) : Hon. Stephen Amoah
CliqAfrig National Awards, Kumerica 2020- ‘Awarding the Deserving’
Source : hotstoriesghana